*We help you to take your business furhter.
>What do i need to be an exporter?
Our experience and your products will get very far with our assistance. The Framex team is ready to help you to optimize the logistics of exportation and take your products anywhere around the world, at the hands of foreign trade professionals.
>Characteristics of exportation
- >We import products from anywhere around the world.
- >Our importation services can be of sea, air, or land cargo.
- >The main importation areas of Argentina put their trust in us: agricultural machinery, laboratories, equipment and autoparts, field, grains, agrochemicals, among others.
- >We are involved in all international transactions matters: standards and import terms such as the INCOTERMS.
- >We optimize costs, make the logistics more efficient, and extend a customized service for each of our clients.
Foreign trade is the mutual exchange of goods and services performed outside the geographical borders of a country (foreign). That is, the parties interested in the exchange of products are located in different countries or regions.
The Registration of Exporters and Importers (RIE) of Senasa registers natural and legal persons that operate commercially as importers and/or exporters. Anyone who is not registered can start the registration process through the app "Registro de Importadores - Exportadores" of Sigica.
The Tariff Item is a code that identifies the products in customs clearance and it is a fundamental requirement for international exchange.
It is an international nomenclature established by the World Customs Organization (WCO) and it is used to classify goods in a common system. It allows access to a common global identifier for import and export, and it establishes both the taxes of goods and the arrangements that should be applied in the transport of said goods.
INCOTERMS are a set of standards developed by the International Chamber of Commerce for the correct interpretation of commercial terms in an international transaction such as costs, responsibilities of each party, that regulate:
- The extent of the price
- In what moment and where the transference of risks over the goods of the seller are passed to the buyer.
- The place of delivery
- Who hires and pays for the transportation.
- Who hires and pays for the insurance.
- What documents are being processed by each party and at what cost.
International logistics is a set of operations to transport supplies or end products from one country (exporter) to another country of destination (importer) in which the products received will be used for product manufacturing or for direct selling.
That is why, from Framex we understand that international logistics is a key part for global trade since it enables commercial exchange around the world.
With an appropriate strategy of distribution and with well-defined logistic objectives, it is possible to optimize the technical, financial and human resources to:
- Lessen unnecessary processes
- Control costs
- Improve the productivity and efficiency of an entire global chain of supplies.
This is useful not only for major businesses but also for SMEs that, for instance, tend to import certain products to sell them in their countries of origin, or export them to sell them abroad by means of different strategies of distribution channels.